January 30, 2017

I am an international student with an F1 visa and who has been living in the US as a "Nonresident Alien" for 5 years or less, and worked during the tax year, do I owe income taxes? Do I have to file an income tax return? How do I file? Can I claim spouse and dependent...

January 26, 2017

1. Better to give than to receive. Generally, businesses must issue the forms to any payee (other than a corporation) who receives $600 or more during the year. That's just the basic threshold rule, but there are many exceptions. That's why you probably get a Form 1099...

January 24, 2017

Required to File a Return?

In most cases, you will be required to file a Form 1040 and attach Schedule C and Schedule SE to report your earnings from being an Uber partner.

If you have net earnings (not gross) from Uber in excess of $400, you must file a federal tax retu...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload